San Francisco Invisalign Dentist Helps Patients Achieve Cosmetic Results With This Revolutionary Treatment
Invisalign treatment makes it easier than ever before for dental patients of many ages to straighten and perfect their smiles. Our San Francisco cosmetic dentists are here to give you all of the information that you need about this exciting aesthetic option. Here are some fast facts about Invisalign…
1. The average treatment time for Invisalign treatment is about a year and a half. Your specific treatment timeline may be shorter or longer depending on the current state of your smile.
2. During the “planning phase” of treatment our dentist will show you what your smile will look like once your Invisalign treatment process is complete. This helps us to make sure that you will love your post-treatment smile; together, we can tweak your treatment protocol before we even begin straightening your teeth.
3. Most people find it much easier to keep their smiles clean during Invisalign treatment (as opposed to during traditional orthodontic treatment). This is because Invisalign aligners are completely removable—you will take them out of your mouth floss and brush your teeth as recommended by your dentist.
4. When you are wearing your Invisalign aligners, they will be practically invisible! These clear aligners allow your natural teeth to shine through as you straighten and perfect your smile.
If you have been considering pursuing Invisalign treatment, now is the perfect time to schedule a consultation with our dental team. Currently—running through July 15th, 2016—our office is offering a special promotion for new Invisalign patients. Here are some of the benefits of this Invisalign special:
· Treatment starting at $2995
· Financing options as low as $99 a month
· Treatment includes Free Teeth Whitening
Please feel free to call our San Francisco Invisalign dentists for additional information, and to schedule your personal consultation! Invisalign has helped thousands of patients achieve their dream smiles; now it’s your turn!
Comments are closed.